Thursday, February 28, 2019

Memories of My College Life Essay

When I was younger and someone asked me what I cherished to be when I grew up it was always the same(p) response, a Nurse. In fifth grade I broke my wrist joint on Thanksgiving Day. I was jumping on the bed and got pushed morose and of course I had to immediately go to the hospital. Once we got there the Nurses were tiptop nice and took care of me the whole time. Since that moment, I have just cute to have the same effect on other people as they did for me. Also I want to be the first to graduate from college in my family.I want to show my family that I will succeed in life just alike they want me to. My family wants to me to get a estimable job and not have to worry about money so much unlike they have. My parents showed me how important it is to continue schooling. They live paycheck to paycheck and I k this instant what it feels like to not be the kid with much money. I dont want to have to live like that or have my future family have to live like that. I want to show eve ryone that I can do it and make a difference in peoples lives.College will help me execute a Nurse and do what I have always wanted to. I want to be able to be a trip Nurse and help people in poorer areas that cant run to hospitals and help them get conk out and know that they have a retrieve to live again. I have always wanted to make a difference and fortunately JJC will help me do that. Right now especially it is important to get a degree in something because our thrift is not the best and you need a lot of schooling to go far. Thats why I am here at JJC to better my life and other peoples life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment