Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Gold Card :: Dialog Essays

I always told you kids dont buy it unless ya got the m iy.Hey permits go grab a bite to eat. Yeah that sounds good. I heard there is a new restaurant down on Grand thats suppose to be good.Okay, said my fellow Shannon.We arrived at the restaurant and sat down. The waiter brought our menus.Im gonna shoot for the broiled salmon in creamy herb sauce Im gonna have the vegi ravioli Shannon said. MMMM that sounds good. I replied. The server brought our food and we enjoyed surprise up with each other.Wow that was so delicious wasnt it?Yeah, hey this one is on me because I think you treated last time. Thanks Shannon replied. wherefore I whipped out my shiny Gold Platinum card at 3.9%. The waiter came by with that little black waiter case matter and a couple of mints. We paid and then we left.Say do you principal if we go by the mall real quick I upright want to offend a new store thats assailable up?Shannon replied, sure thats cool.I just gotta pull into the A-one America for ni gh gas. I said. Ill pump you pay? Shannon said.Sure. I responded. I dashed in to the SA and headed to pay. I noticed an article about alien babies that I had heard about. I read that one a voice came from behind. I turned around and it was a short denudate guy with a bag of cheetos in his hand.Really, how was it ? Worth $1.95?Yeah he said. So I grabbed it. Then I remembered that I needed some oil for my car. I grabbed some Valvoline and got back in line.That will be $27.09 please.Shoot, I dont have enough gold. So I whipped out the gold again and zooooom we were off to the mall. Lets check out that new clothing store on the second floor. Its supposed to be really cheep. Id also kindred to go to that CD shop.O.K., but I need to go to the cash machine first, Shannon said.Great, I said, Ill meet you in the coffee berry factory. in that location I was in the chocolate shop waiting for Shannon, when I remembered that my bewilders birthday was coming up. So I thought Id buy her some nice chocolates. The coffee beans looked tempting as well.Ill have a pound of the french roast chocolate coffee and these chocolates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment